Phemex offers P2P (peer-to-peer) services, where users can buy crypto with local fiat or sell crypto for local fiat. Please note that different countries may have different purchasing options subject to each fiat partner. To learn more about P2P services, check out What Is Peer 2 Peer Trading?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to add payment methods to use the Phemex P2P for both Web & App.
Phemex P2P Web
Completion of KYC and binding 2FA is mandatory for P2P transactions.
- Register or make sure you are logged into your Phemex account.
2. Hover over “Buy Crypto” on the left side of the main navigation bar, and click the “P2P Trading” option.
3. Now click on “P2P User Center” located on the upper right side of the P2P trading interface.
4. In your P2P user center, click “Add payment method”.
5. Choose a preferred payment method from all the available payment options. Then click on “Confirm”.
6. Under Add Now, users must fill up the blanks with their accurate information. Then, click Confirm.
And you’re all set! Now you can proceed with your trades on the Phemex P2P Marketplace on Phemex Web.
Phemex P2P App
- Open the Phemex App and log in to your account.
- *Completion of KYC and binding 2FA is mandatory for P2P transactions.
- Tap on the P2P icon in the right side of the middle portion of the app.
- Upon selecting the P2P icon, you will need to avert your attention to the upper right corner of the screen with the “…” more options menu. Tap to show the menu, then tap on P2P User Center
- On the P2P User Center, tap Payment method, followed by Add a new payment method on the next screen
- After tapping on that, you can now choose a preferred payment method from all the available payment options below.
- After selecting your preferred method, tap to enter your detailed payment information.
And you’re all set! Now you can proceed with your trades on the Phemex P2P Marketplace in the Phemex App.
For any inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phemex | Break Through, Break Free