What Is Bitgert (BRISE) Crypto: Zero-Fee Solana Killer
Key Questions Answered
- Bitgert’s BRC20 blockchain offers zero costs, with gas fees as low as $0.00000001 per transaction, which is currently the lowest in the market.
- The Bitgert blockchain also runs at 100,000 TPS, which is the fastest speed of any blockchain currently.
- The Bitgert ecosystem hosts a wide range of DeFi and Web3 projects including NFTs and smart contracts, as well as blockchain auditing solutions.
What Is Bitgert (BRISE) Crypto?
Bitgert is a high-speed, zero-cost blockchain, meaning it allows users to make transactions with no gas fees.
To be specific, users pay $0.00000001 in gas fees per transaction.
With a speed of over 100,000 transactions per second (TPS), it is also currently the fastest blockchain on the market.
Here’s a comparison of speed between Bitgert and some of its closest competitors:
100,000 (targeted after the Merge)
Launched in July 2021, Bitgert’s ecosystem now includes various DeFi, Web 3.0 and NFTs apps, as well as blockchain auditing solutions.
Originally, the Bitgert ecosystem was built on the BNB blockchain, meaning that user rewards were paid in BNB. However, in 2022, the Bitgert team moved away from BNB to create its own Bitgert blockchain, known as the BRC20 blockchain, so that it could offer lower fees.
The native token of the Bitgert blockchain is BRISE, which is used to pay for transaction fees and other services within the Bitgert ecosystem.
Bitgert as a Zero-Cost Blockchain
A zero-cost blockchain is a blockchain that allows users to carry out transactions without having to pay any gas fees. In other words, users can send, receive and stake crypto or other digital assets for free.
Gas fees, or transaction fees, are paid when users buy or sell cryptos or digital assets such as NFTs. Before Ethereum transitioned to a more energy-efficient proof-of-stake consensus mechanism through the “Merge,” it was not unusual for traders to pay tens or even hundreds of dollars sometimes just to mint an NFT.
However, with Bitgert, users pay an insignificant amount ($0.00000001) or literally nothing to have their transactions processed almost instantly.
At this point, the natural question to ask is, “How does Bitgert achieve a zero-cost blockchain?”
Also, if Bitgert offers a zero-cost blockchain, who pays the network fees?
How Bitgert Achieves Zero-Cost Transactions
To achieve zero-cost transactions, Bitgert leverages the following technological features:
- PoA consensus: In a Proof of Authority consensus, a small group of blockchain members have the authority to validate transactions or other activities on the blockchain ecosystem. This, combined with the use of double sign detection and slashing logic, means that chain finality, security, and stability are all ensured. The PoA consensus also supports short block time and lower fees, allowing for zero costs and high speeds in the Bitgert ecosystem.
- Smart contracts: Bitgert Brise Chain supports EVM-compatible smart contracts, meaning all smart contract code written and executed on the Bitgert chain is compatible with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), allowing for recognition by Ethereum nodes. This makes Bitgert compatible with all Ethereum tools, as well as providing faster finality and cheaper transaction fees.
- Dual-chain communication: The Brise Chain is equipped with dual-chain communication for efficiency. As such, the Bitgert blockchain can communicate with other blockchains in the Bitgert ecosystem, as well as with external blockchains such as Ethereum. It also handles high-performance DApps requiring a speedy and flawless user experience.
- On-chain governance: The Brise chain is equipped with decentralized on-chain governance. This means that Bitgert coin holders can vote on Bitgert blockchain proposals, making Bitgert a community-driven project. The native currency, BRISE, is used to pay for transaction fees, staking, and execution of smart contracts on the Bitgert network, as well as for other Bitgert services.
To address the question of who pays for the transaction fees, it’s all about scalability. For larger transaction volumes, fees can quickly add up and be used for the maintenance of the Bitgert ecosystem.
Out of these small gas fees, 5% is allocated for token buyback (to suppress supply and keep prices high), 3% for marketing, and 4% is used as rewards for stakers.
The Bitgert Ecosystem
The Bitgert ecosystem is growing rapidly, with the Bitgert team constantly releasing new products and services. Here are some of Bitgert’s currently available products:
- BRISE DApp Wallet: The BRISE wallet supports BRC20, ERC20, and BEP20 on Android and iOS. This allows users to send, receive, swap, and stake their digital assets on the BRISE Wallet.
- BRISE Swap: This is a DEX built on Bitgert that allows users to easily swap their digital assets, similar to how users swap digital assets on PancakeSwap.
- Bitgert Bridge: A Bitgert service that allows Bitgert coin users to transfer assets from the BNB Chain to the Bitgert Chain. This project is a sub-project of Bitgert Finance, along with BRISE Staking.
- BRISE Staking: This allows BRISE holders to stake their tokens and earn rewards in BUSD. This is another sub-project of BRISE Finance. BRISE Finance is a Bitgert-powered DeFi project that allows users to stake their BSC and BRC, as well as trade a range of tokens.
100 Million Transactions with $1 of BRISE Crypto
The new Bitgert ecosystem saw lots of success within the first few months of its launch. It has now accumulated over 900,000 total transactions on its ecosystem and over 250,000 community users on the platform.
Bitgert, just like other blockchains such as Ethereum and Solana, can be used for a wide range of applications such as staking, NFTs, and DeFi.
With Bitgert’s native cryptocurrency, users are able to perform up to 100 million transactions with just $1 of BRISE crypto, making it far more cost-efficient than other blockchains on the market.
Bitgert’s BRC-20 blockchain has also seen high adoption thanks to its zero-gas fees and high TPS—making BRC-20 one of the most adopted blockchains on the market.
BRISE Price History and Analysis
BRISE price history from July 2021 to Oct 2022 (Source: CoinMarketCap)
The BRISE coin was launched in July 2021 at a price of $0.00000001. It quickly experienced steady growth, which can be associated with the increase in adoption rates as a result of the launch of the Bitgert blockchain.
The BRISE crypto price spiked in mid-February, leading to its all-time high of $0.00000404 in early March.
After reaching its all-time high, the BRISE crypto price has corrected by about 88%, trading at $0.000000473 as of 29 October 2022.
Price performance aside, adoption has continued to increase, with a number of new projects and services being built on top of Bitgert.
How to Buy Bitgert Crypto (BRISE)?
Phemex offers both spot and contract trading for investors to choose from. However, for beginning crypto buyers, spot trading is recommended. To buy BRISE on Phemex, follow the instructions below.
The first step to buying cryptocurrency on Phemex is to go to the Phemex homepage, register for an account, and select Markets.
On the Markets tab enter BRISE into the search bar on the top right, immediately after, the BRISE(1K)/USDT trading pair will appear below – select Trade to move on to the next step.
You will then be redirected to the Phemex trading platform for the BRISE(1K)/USDT pair. To do a simple spot trade we recommend doing a market order where you can buy BRISE at the market price. To do so, select Market, enter the amount of USDT you want to buy of BRISE, and click Buy BRISE.
Bitgert Competitors and Alternatives
Bitgert’s main aim is to provide a high-speed and decentralized blockchain powered by a native cryptocurrency (BRISE) with zero-gas fees.
Bitgert has a number of competitors that aim to provide similar services, including Ethereum, Solana, and BSC.
However, Bitgert’s zero-cost features and high TPS speed make it unique, as most other blockchains cannot provide such features.
Is Bitgert a Good Investment?
The Bitgert (BRISE) adoption rate is constantly increasing as a result of its unique features. Additionally, the Bitgert team is working on a number of new projects which are expected to be launched in the near future. As Bitgert’s adoption increases, so will the demand for BRISE, which should lead to a steady increase in BRISE crypto price.