It’s 2023. By now, you’ve encountered countless crypto success stories of early joiners who invested in Bitcoin when its worth was next to nothing. Sure they are inspiring, but the “Fear of Missing Out” can also be a mood killer. If you believe you’ve missed the cryptocurrency bandwagon, it’s time to think twice before throwing in the towel. In the ever-evolving realm of cryptocurrency and blockchain, many new opportunities exist to get involved and unlock profits.
One of these promising opportunities is crypto presale events also known as pre-ICOs or token presales. Before we delve into the top crypto presales of 2023, let’s first explore briefly what these terms mean:
- An initial coin offering (ICO) is a form of crowdfunding used by cryptocurrency and blockchain projects to raise capital. An ICO enables investors to buy freshly launched coins or tokens at a set price.
- Pre-ICOs also referred to as crypto presales or crypto pre-mining events occur before the coin/token enters circulation, aiming to gather the required funds for developing the digital currency and preparing for the ICO. During this phase, the project team typically sets a lower price per coin than the ICO offering and provides other incentives to attract early investors. Projects will most likely have multiple presale stages where in each of them the price of the token will rise.
How can you benefit from joining a crypto presale?
Presales generate hype around the project and assist coins in gaining traction, but they also offer attractive benefits for their investors:
- You can purchase coins at discounted rates during the presale stage. In 2014, Ethereum had a presale of “pre-mined” ether, at a maximum price of approximately $0.50 USD per ether. Considering its current worth, presale investors were able to make significant gains by joining in early. Essentially, it provides you with an opportunity to participate in a high-potential cryptocurrency at an affordable rate.
- You can make profits by selling the tokens at higher prices after the project is launched.
- Some projects offer exclusive benefits for early joiners such as VIP memberships, rewards, airdrop tokens, and free access to certain features.
I’m in! What’s next? Here is where you can buy presale crypto
Now that you are interested in exploring crypto presales, it is important for you to know where and how to find the most promising tokens worth investing in this year.
- Monitor online forums, communities, social media platforms, and listing tracking platforms closely. Things tend to move very fast in presales, so you’d want to keep up with market news.
- All legitimate projects publish whitepapers that contain essential information and technical details you need to know. Make sure to analyze the whitepapers thoroughly before you make your decision. This is how you verify the project you are investing in has solid plans in place.
- When you find the token you’re looking for, visit the project’s official website and follow the instructions to enter the presale. A light KYC might be required.
- Typically, you can buy presale tokens in exchange for established cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Secure early access to Phemex Token with xPT pre-mining
If you are looking to invest in a presale coin this year and want to trade with confidence on a trustworthy and transparent platform, Phemex has some good news for you. Phemex is launching its own platform utility token PT (Phemex Token) in Q3 2023 with various benefits such as staking yields, trading rewards, and governance rights. From the 1 billion total Phemex Token supply, 10% (100 million tokens) will be allocated for pre-mining as xPT which will be converted to PT on a 1:1 basis during the Token Generation Event (TGE).
Once you mint your Phemex Soul Pass, you will automatically enter the pre-mining event. What sets xPT pre-mining from other crypto presale events is that you don’t actually have to make a purchase for early access. Your trading activity on Phemex for all USDT-, BTC-, and ETH-margined contracts will earn you xPT in return. So you don’t have to “pay” to get the insider advantage, instead, you just need to keep trading on Phemex. The more you trade, the more xPT you gain.
Looking for more presale tokens? Here are some top crypto presales in 2023 to watch out for:
- Wall Street Memes: Founded by the creators of the Wall St Bulls NFT collection, the new meme coin Wall Street Memes has raised $10 million during its presale and has also been retweeted by Elon Musk.
- Launchpad XYZ: The presale for Web3 analytics platform Launchpad XYZ has crossed $1 million with its promise to offer a variety of features, including a Web3 compatible wallet, an NFT decentralized exchange, and fractionalized assets.
- yPredict: Crypto analytics platform yPredict created an AI ecosystem that offers data insights to address the challenges of predicting market volatility. Their ‘YPRED’ token has a low market cap and a limited supply, promising benefits such as market voting rights and interacting with many aspects of the yPredict ecosystem.