Credit/Debit Cards represent a secure method of purchasing crypto, especially via Visa and Mastercard.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to buy crypto with credit/debit card:
- Register or make sure you are logged into your Phemex account.
- On the header menu, hover over ‘Buy Crypto’ and click ‘Credit/Debit Card’.
NOTE: *Completion of KYC Identity Verification is mandatory for purchases via Credit/Debit Card
- Only USDT purchase is supported, and supported fiat currencies are USD、CAD、EUR、CHF、AUD.
- Your Card name must be consistent with your KYC Identity name on Phemex.
- There is a transaction limit for Credit/Debit Card Payment. Min. amount per transaction is $100, Max. amount per transaction is $5,000、and Daily Cumulative transaction amount < $10,000.
- Debit cards are 35% more likely to succeed.
- Some banks might charge a Cash Advance Fee on your credit card.
2. If you have not already bound a card, then for security purposes you need to make a 1USDT purchase to first bind the card. Click “Confirm”.
Click on View Assets to check your balance.
8. To view your order history, please click on Orders in the upper righthand corner.
9. By clicking on Payment Card in the upper righthand corner, you can view card information as well as unbind or set default card.
Frequently asked questions about Credit/Debit Card payment.
For any inquiries contact us at email@example.com
Trade crypto on the go: Download for iOS | Download for Android
Phemex | Break Through, Break Free