TokenBot (TKB) Sale on the Phemex Launchpad
It’s better late than never! After a slight delay, TokenBot (TKB) is now finally coming to the Phemex Launchpad! As always, you must be a Phemex user to participate, so if you aren’t yet then make sure to register for a Phemex account. The token sale for TKB will adhere to the standard Launchpad subscription format and we’ll start recording user USDT balances starting at 5:01 UTC on August 28, 2022 using the calculation method found here.
Phemex will record user USDT balances for 3 days from 5:01 UTC on August 28 to 5:01 UTC on August 31, 2022. The final USDT holding amount for each user will be set as the average across these 3 days.
TKB Token Sale Details
- Token Name: TKB
- Type: Subscription
- Sale Price: 1 TKB = 0.005 USDT
- Tokens Offered: 5,000,000 TKB
- Single Initial Investment: 10 USDT
- Total Token Supply: 1,000,000,000 TKB
- Initial Circulating Supply: 3.01% of Total Token Supply
- Hard Cap Per User: 10,000 TKB (50 USDT)
- Token Sale Vesting Period: No lockup
- Token Type: Ethereum
- USDT Holding Calculation Period – 5:01 UTC on August 28 to 5:01 UTC on August 31, 2022
- During this period, user USDT balances will be calculated in hourly snapshots for each day over a 3-day period. Your final average daily USDT balance over these 3 days will determine the maximum amount of USDT that you can commit later.
- Subscription Period – 5:01 UTC on August 31 to 5:01 UTC on September 1, 2022
- Subscription will open at this time for all eligible users for a 24-hour period. Please note that once committed, your USDT will be locked and you will not be able to redeem or access any other functions such as transfers, withdrawals or trading until final token distribution.
- Allocation Period – 5:01 UTC to 7:01 UTC on September 1, 2022
- Subscription closes and token allocation calculation begins.
- Distribution Period – 7:01 UTC to 11:01 UTC on September 1, 2022
- Your final token allocation will be calculated and the corresponding USDT will be deducted from your already-locked USDT amount. Once deducted, your TKB and USDT tokens will both be transferred to your spot wallet.
TokenBot® is a tokenized private cross-exchange liquidity trading network that connects algorithmic investment strategies to all participating exchanges available on the network.
Further Information on TokenBot:
- Website: https://tokenbot.network/
- Whitepaper Link
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tokenbot
- Discord : https://discord.gg/4HaVWvFuwM
- General Contact: email@example.com
Reminder: Users must complete KYC account verification to participate in this token sale, and must also be from an eligible region.
*Users from the following countries or regions will not be able to participate in token sales on the Phemex Launchpad: American Samoa, Belarus, China, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Guam, Iran, Iraq, Northern Mariana Islands, North Korea, Puerto Rico, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, United States of America (USA), United States Virgin Islands, Zimbabwe
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please do your own research prior to investing and note that Phemex is not responsible for trading losses.