The Phemex Know Your Customer (KYC) process is a safe and straightforward way of verifying your identity on our platform. Identity verification will provide users with increased security and access to additional features and benefits. To learn more about KYC on Phemex, please read “What is KYC on Phemex? (Identity Verification)”
To verify your identity on Phemex, simply complete the following steps:
- Log in to Phemex.com and hover your mouse over your Account Name on the top right of the page.
- Notice on the sub-menu that appears, under your account name or email address, you have an “Unverified” tag. Click anywhere on your name or the tag.
- On the bottom of the Account Overview page, click the ID & Face Verification button.
- The new pop-up window asks you to select whether you are a personal or enterprise user. Select the appropriate choice and click Confirm.
- This next page will prompt you to get your ID or documentation ready. Click Start when ready.
- At this stage you have two methods to upload an image. For this example, we will continue with the Take photo using webcam option.
- Prepare your ID and click on Start.
- Once your webcam launches, align your photo ID and make sure the contents are clear and readable.
- Click the camera icon to take the picture. If the image is correct and clear, click Confirm.
- The next page will process your face verification. Center your face within the screen and click Start when ready.
- Once the process is complete, the labels or tags on your Account Overview page should now indicate “Verifying”. If the verification was successful, your tags will turn green and read “Verified”.