As of March 10, 2023 we have comprehensively upgraded our take profit and stop loss order features for contract trading.
Key improvements are as follows:
1. For both desktop and app, take profit, stop loss, and trailing stop orders can now be implemented for partial positions.
- On the contract trading interface, simply hover over setting and choose Partial under Position TP/SL
- You can now set take profit, stop loss, or trailing stop for a portion of an open position by toggling the size of TP/SL order
2. Take profit and stop loss orders now support limit and post-only order types as well
3. Trailing stops can now be set according to price movement percentage (in addition to specific value)
4. On the desktop version, TP/SL options are now displayed on the contract trading interface. This means that when opening a new position, you can directly set TP/SL parameters instead of waiting for a secondary pop-up window.
Phemex is constantly aiming to improve your crypto trading experience based on user feedback.