Author: Nicolas Tang Date: June 9, 2021
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to set a trailing stop order on Phemex.
To set a Trailing Stop to an open position, perform the following steps:
- Log in to Phemex.com and click the Contract Trading button.
- From your Open Positions tab, click on -/-(-) under the TP/SL(Trailing Stop) column for the target symbol you wish to work with.
- In the new window that appears, check the Trailing Stop option.
- Enter your desired Trail Value.
- If you wish, you can also enter a specific Activation Price.
- Click Confirm.