We’ve recently launched our Phemex Energy Crates event. It has been running for 3 days so far and will continue to run until Jan. 13, 2022. Every day, you get to open 3 energy crates which might contain prizes ranging from trading bonuses to premium memberships! Now, we’re giving out even more rewards if you share your crate openings on Twitter.
How does it work?
- Share a screenshot of your opened crates every day to our official twitter @phemex_official using the hashtag #phemexmystery.
- If you share screenshots of your crate winnings for 3 or more consecutive days, you’ll be eligible for our Twitter Share Lucky Draw
- Even if you don’t win anything in the crates, if you share your empty boxes for 3 or more consecutive days, you’ll be eligible for the Bad Luck Prize
- Winners will be subsequently updated on this announcement page
- Check out our video tutorial for more details
- Twitter Sharing Event Period: Dec. 29, 2021 to Jan. 10, 2022
- Note: the actual Phemex Energy Crates event runs until Jan. 13, 2022! The above campaign period is only for the Twitter sharing bonus.
- Beginning from Jan. 1, 2022 we will select 1 winner for Twitter Share Lucky Draw and 1 winner for Bad Luck Prize every single day until this event ends on Jan. 10, 2022.
- Twitter Share Lucky Draw – 10 users who share a screenshot of their energy crate rewards on Twitter 3 times (over 3 consecutive days) will be picked to win an additional $15 each
- Bad Luck Prize – 10 users who share a screenshot of their unlucky empty crates on Twitter 3 times (over 3 consecutive days) will be picked to win an additional $5 each
Terms and Conditions
- You must participate in the Phemex Energy Crates event to be able to join in this Twitter sharing event.
- Bonuses earned from this event can only be claimed and used after the user has completed KYC verification
- Users are only eligible to participate with a single account. If we detect multiple accounts with the same IP addresses or UIDs, all offending accounts will be disqualified.
- The following actions will result in immediate disqualification：batch account registration, profits from market manipulation, self-dealing or wash trades.
- Only main-accounts are allowed in this competition, sub-accounts will not be counted.
- Phemex reserves the right to make any final and binding amendments to these rules.