Dear Phemex users,
Happy Wednesday! We’ve got an amazing hump-day surprise for you – a chance to win from 11,000 USDT by answering a quick 5-question quiz about our newest spot listing stETH. You can win just by acing the quiz, and boost your rewards even more by trading our new stETH/USDT spot trading pair during the event period.
How It Works
- Register and create a Phemex account if you don’t have one already
- Take our simple 5-question quiz on stETH. If you ace all 5 questions, you qualify to share in the 1000 USDT prize pool!
- Accumulate at least $100 worth of spot trading volume on stETH/USDT during the campaign period to split a 10,000 USDT prize pool
There are 3 stages in total. The most crucial is the campaign period, followed by the winners being announced, and finally–the prizes being distributed. You can find the timeline below:
- Stage 1 (Campaign Period): June 15 – June 22, 2022
- Stage 2 (Notification of Winners): June 22 – July 6, 2022
- Stage 3 (Prize Distribution): July 6 – July 13, 2022
Prize Pools – 11,000 USDT
This event features two separate prize pools. See below for more details on each one.
Prize Pool 1: 1,000 USDT (First-Come, First-Serve)
- Users who answer all 5 questions correctly on the quiz can access this prize pool
- Each qualified winner gets 5 USDT
- 200 total winners share in this prize pool on first-come, first-serve basis
Prize Pool 2: 10,000 USDT (Evenly split among all qualified users)
- This prize pool is open to users who submit answers to the quiz AND accumulate at least $100 in spot trading volume on stETH/USDT during the campaign period
- All qualified participants will evenly split this 10,000 USDT pool
- Users don’t need to get all 5 questions correct to qualify for this prize pool, but do need to get all 5 questions correct to access Prize Pool 1
Terms and Conditions
- Users are only eligible to participate with a single account. If we detect multiple accounts with the same IP addresses or UIDs, all offending accounts will be disqualified.
- To receive rewards, users must ensure they have provided an accurate Phemex UID that is identical to their email.
- Users must submit answers to our stETH Quiz in order to participate in this event
- The following actions will result in immediate disqualification：batch account registration, profits from market manipulation, self-dealing or wash trades.
- Only main-accounts are allowed in this competition, sub-accounts will not be counted.
- Phemex reserves the right to make any final and binding amendments to these rules.