We’re back with a new promotion for you! This time around, we are treating all spot traders with a cashback for all trading fees throughout our new campaign. That’s right: no trading fees when you trade with spot trading! Make sure to check it out and get that sweet savings while you can.
How It Works:
- Participants need to fill your UID in the Google Form.
- Participants will need to accumulate at least 200 USD in spot trading during 7 days of the campaign period.
- All users will be ranked based on the spot trading volume.
- The top 500 users will receive airdrop the spot trading fee cashback.
In order to be eligible for the rewards, make sure you join during the campaign period.
- Campaign period: 0:00 UTC on 8 Sep to 24:00 UTC on 15 Sep, 2022
- Notification of Winners: Sep 16 to Sep 22, 2022
- Prize Distribution: Sep 23 to Oct 13, 2022
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for this event, you must complete required actions from announcement page
- Users are only eligible to participate with a single account. If we detect multiple accounts with the same IP addresses or UIDs, all offending accounts will be disqualified.
- This promotion is available for only users who trade within the campaign period.
- This campaign isn’t available for market makers and institution traders.
- To receive rewards, users must ensure they have provided an accurate Phemex UID that is identical to their email. Users must also respond to the winners announcement email within 14 days in order to claim their reward.
- The following actions will result in immediate disqualification: batch account registration, profits from market manipulation, self-dealing or wash trades.
- Only main-accounts are allowed in this competition, sub-accounts will not be counted.
- Users in the following regions/countries India, Venezuela, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Philippines and Vietnam are eligible to participate or receive bonuses from the event only if they meet a requirement of $100 USD worth of trade on Phemex during the campaign period.
- Phemex reserves the right to make any final and binding amendments to these rules.