Author: Alan W. Date: March 14, 2022
To further protect our users from market volatility in uncertain times, Phemex is launching two new campaigns, both of which you can look to join and win from $20,000 prize pools!
Campaign 1: Spot Trade New Stablecoins
- Spot trade at least $10 worth of our new stablecoin listings – FEI, TUSD, USDP, DAI, and PAXG from March 14 to March 21 to qualify for a $10 DAI airdrop. First-come, first-serve!
- Fill out the form below to be qualified for the $10 DAI airdrop
- Your airdrop will be distributed into your spot trading account
Campaign 2: Lucky Draw for New Registrants
Complete the tasks below to receive campaign rewards!
Dates (Same for both Campaigns)
- Stage 1 (Campaign period): March 14 – March 21, 2022
- Stage 2 (Winner Contacted and Reward Distribution): March 22 to March 25, 2022
Total Prize Pools – $20,000 (First-come, first-serve)
- Campaign 1-$10,000 worth of DAI Airdrop
- Each qualified user will receive $10 in DAI
- Campaign 2-$10,000 worth of DAI Airdrop
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for this event you must complete all actions on the task form embedded above, shown directly on this announcement page (no need to visit external page).
- Users are only eligible to participate with a single account. If we detect multiple accounts with the same IP addresses or UIDs, all offending accounts will be disqualified.
- Only new user accounts created after the start of campaign 2 will be eligible to receive rewards
- To receive rewards, users must complete KYC verification
- To receive rewards, users must have activated their DAI spot wallet address on Phemex
- To receive rewards, users must ensure they have provided an accurate Phemex UID that is identical to the email they used when completing campaign tasks.
- The following actions will result in immediate disqualification： batch account registration, profits from market manipulation, self-dealing or wash trades.
- Only main-accounts are allowed in this competition, sub-accounts will not be counted.
- Users in the following regions/countries are not eligible to participate or receive bonuses from the event: India, Venezuela, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Philippines and Vietnam.
- Phemex reserves the right to make any final and binding amendments to these rules.