Halloween is coming up soon and Phemex is sure many of our users have had some horror stories regarding their crypto experience. Maybe you’ve sent crypto to the wrong address, or your big investment dipped the very next day. Don’t worry, we’ve all had them and now we’re giving you a chance to turn those bad experiences into profits!
Share your crypto horror story with us and win some awesome rewards, including an iPhone 13 Pro! Simply click on our Gleam campaign and complete the stated actions.
How to join?
Please follow the steps below to participate in the Scream Phemex event.
- Register for a Phemex account if you don’t have one
- Access the Gleam campaign here
- Complete the Gleam campaign actions
- Share your crypto horror story on Twitter using the #ScreamPhemex hashtag (story must be written in English)
- Campaign Period: Oct. 26 to Nov. 1
- Announcement of Winners: Nov. 12
- Prize Distribution: From Dec. 6
After completing all Gleam campaign actions, there are four different prizes you can win!
- iPhone 13 Pro – For one user who shared the most memorable crypto horror story as rated by Phemex Team!
- $66 worth of USDT – For 9 users who are picked by Phemex Team based on their “horror stories”
- $20 Trading Bonus – Gifted to 10 randomly selected winners
- Phemex Merchandise – Awarded to 10 randomly selected winners
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for this event you must complete all actions on the Gleam.io link
- User’s crypto horror story submission must be in English
- Users are only eligible to participate with a single account. If we detect multiple accounts with the same IP addresses or UIDs, all offending accounts will be disqualified.
- To receive rewards, users must ensure they have provided an accurate Phemex UID that is identical to their Gleam email.
- Only main-accounts are allowed in this competition, sub-accounts will not be counted.
- By November 12th, winners will be contacted via email from firstname.lastname@example.org. The prizes will be distributed from December 6th.
- Phemex reserves the right to make any final and binding amendments to these rules.