Phemex will support the Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade will take place at Ethereum block height of 15,050,000, or approximately at 4:00 UTC on June 30, 2022. Deposits and withdrawals of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will be suspended starting from 3:00 UTC on June 29, 2022.
Further details are as follows:
- The trading of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade will occur at the Ethereum block height of 15,050,000. The estimated time is for reference only.
- Phemex will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ETH and ERC-20 tokens in their Phemex accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ETH and ERC-20 tokens once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For further information on the Ethereum network upgrade, please refer to:
If you have any concerns, please contact our 24/7 customer service team at email@example.com.