At Phemex, we periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:
- Commitment of team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication
- Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence requests
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence.
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
Based on our most recent reviews, we have decided to delist and cease trading on the following spot trading pair at 8:00 UTC on May 13, 2022.
- SOS (OpenDAO)
- The exact trading pair being delisted is SOS/USDT.
- All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
- To view your assets after trading ceases, please ensure you have not selected “Hide small assets” in your Funds page.
- Deposits of SOS after 8:00 UTC on May 13, 2022 will not be credited to your account.
- Withdrawals of SOS from Phemex will continue to be supported
We thank you for your support as we continue to build the crypto ecosystem in a way that promotes transparency and long-term, sustainable growth.