We are incredibly excited to announce a new Phemex Video Competition! The goal is for our users to create a video of any length (the more comprehensive the better) about our products or services. There will be a total prize pool of up to 1 BTC. Don’t miss your chance to win big! Please review all the rules and terms of the competition below.
You can choose any of the following types of content to feature in your video:
- Highlight a specific benefit of trading contracts on Phemex
- Highlight a specific benefit of Zero-Fee Spot Trading on Phemex
- Highlight the advantages of using Phemex when compared to other exchanges
- Present any Phemex feature or service with a live tutorial
- You can choose to make your video in any of the following languages: English, Russian, Korean, Turkish, Arabic, French, Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, or Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
(Optional) In addition, you can also dedicate a portion of your video to introduce your personal crypto experience and background:
- How did you get started
- Best and worst trades
- Where do you see the crypto industry in the next 10 years
- A feature you would like to see in crypto exchanges
Be as creative as possible. Your video can include slides, animations, live-action, or anything else that you can think of to make it more interesting and informative.
Please make sure you follow every single one of these rules for your submission to be fully considered.
- You must upload your video to Youtube.com
- You must include “Phemex” somewhere in the title.
- You must tweet your video or link @phemex_official and 3 other traders that you follow.
- You must include #PhemexVideoContest in your tweet
- If you have a referral link, please include it in the description of your video. If you do not, create an account on Phemex.com and retrieve your referral link. Follow this guide to find your referral link: https://phemex.com/references/articles/how-do-i-earn-a-referral-bonus
The competition officially begins today (06/08/2020) and the submission deadline is on 08/10/2020 6AM UTC.
However, please note that if we do not receive a minimum threshold of submissions, we may extend these dates based on our discretion.
Winners will be announced 7 days after the submission deadline.
Selection and Scoring Criteria
As long as a video meets the requirements presented above, it will be reviewed and scored by at least three members of the Phemex Team. Judges will pay attention to the video’s originality, quality, and informativeness.
In the interest of fairness, the judges’ scores will only account for 50% of a video’s final score.
The remaining 50% will be determined based on a combination of the number of likes, retweets, and the overall engagement of the video.
Videos will then be ranked based on their final scores.
The total prize pool and the number of videos awarded will vary depending on the final number of submissions. In addition, if we receive more than 50 submissions, the max shared prize pool will either be $10,000 or 1 BTC depending on which is more valuable at the time. For example, if the price of bitcoin is above $10,000 at the time that winners are announced, participants will share the max of 1 BTC regardless of its value. If the price of bitcoin is below $10,000, we will still at least provide $10,000 worth of BTC to be shared. Please refer to the table below:
|Number of Submissions||Total Prize Pool||1st Place Prize||2nd Place Prize||3rd Place Prize||4-10th Place Shared Prize Pool|
|50+||$10,000 or 1 BTC||$5,000 or 0.5 BTC||$2,500 or 0.25 BTC||$1,250 or 0.125 BTC||$1,250 or 0.125 BTC|
In addition to the money prizes, some participants may be selected to collaborate with Phemex as partners for future content projects. These may include videos and articles for our knowledgebase, social media platforms, or main website.
Once the winners have been determined, each participant will be contacted privately to obtain a preferred wallet address. Prizes will be disbursed in the equivalent Bitcoin value at the time that the winners are announced. Please allow for up to 3 days for final prizes to be deposited.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting a video following the requirements detailed above, you agree to give us permission to re-use or re-post your videos across any of our other platforms at any time.
Only one submission is allowed per participant. If we detect any cheating or multiple submissions, all your videos will be immediately disqualified.
Phemex reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this campaign without prior notice.