Phemex Supports Tezos (XTZ) Network Upgrade
Author: Alan W. Date: April 1, 2022
Phemex will support the Tezos (XTZ) network upgrade.
Arrangements are as follows:
- The Tezos (XTZ) network upgrade will take place at approximately 01:00 UTC on April 1, 2022.
- Phemex will suspend XTZ deposit and withdrawal services at 00:00 UTC on April 1, 2022.
- During the network upgrade, XTZ trading service will not be affected.
- Phemex will reopen deposits and withdrawals for XTZ once the network upgrade is completed, so related follow-ups to this subject will not be announced.
- The estimated times above are only for reference.
For any inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade crypto on the go: Download for iOS | Download for Android
Phemex | Break Through, Break Free