We’ve recently updated our Welcome Bonus vouchers and have now increased the total amount from $80 to $180 in trading bonuses!
You can review all the bonuses and their specific requirements here:
What are Trading Bonuses or Vouchers for?
Trading bonuses or vouchers can be used for Contract Trading: You can apply these bonus fund to:
- Open New Positions
- Pay Fees
- Cover Losses
NOTE: Bonuses or vouchers will cover up to 50% of your fees and losses before your own funds will be used.
Restrictions and Limitations
- Trading bonuses or vouchers cannot be withdrawn or transferred between accounts and wallets. Attempting to withdraw any trading bonus or vouchers will immediately cause all bonus or voucher funds to be removed from that individual trading account. Any bonus or voucher funds in a separate trading account will still remain available. Only profits generated from trading bonuses or vouchers can be withdrawn.
- It is forbidden to create multiple accounts for multiple bonuses or vouchers. If our system detects accounts with the same IP Address or GUIDs, all offending accounts will immediately be frozen and banned.
Account Banned and Funds Locked
If your account is banned after you made a deposit and your funds are frozen, you must contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete a manual KYC (Know Your Customer) verification.
You will have to submit the following items and information:
- Full Name
- A scan or picture of the front and back of your passport/drivers license/ID
- A portrait photo with your face clearly visible while you hold your document open on the photo page.
- The deposit address you want your funds sent to.