We’ve recently updated our Welcome Bonus offers and have now increased the total amount from $80 to $100 in trading bonuses!
You can review all the bonuses and their specific requirements here:
What are Trading Bonuses for?
Trading bonuses can be used for Contract Trading: You can apply these bonus fund to:
- Open New Positons
- Pay Fees
- Cover Losses
NOTE: Bonuses will cover up to 50% of your fees and losses before your own funds will be used.
Restrictions and Limitations
- Trading bonuses cannot be withdrawn or transferred between accounts and wallets. Attempting to withdraw any trading bonus will immediately cause all bonus funds to be removed from that individual trading account. Any bonus funds in a separate trading account will still remain available. Only profits generated from trading bonuses can be withdrawn.
- It is forbidden to create multiple accounts for multiple bonuses. If our system detects accounts with the same IP Address or GUIDs, all offending accounts will immediately be frozen and banned.
- The New User Deposit Bonus and the Social Media Bonus are not eligible for users in the following regions/countries: India, Venezuela, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Vietnam, and Philippines. Users from these regions can still qualify for other bonuses.
Account Banned and Funds Locked
If your account is banned after you made a deposit and your funds are frozen, you must contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete a manual KYC (Know Your Customer) verification.
You will have to submit the following items and information:
- Full Name
- A scan or picture of the front and back of your passport/drivers license/ID
- A portrait photo with your face clearly visible while you hold your document open on the photo page.
- The deposit address you want your funds sent to
If your submission is verified and approved by our team, refunds will be processed at the end of each quarter.