It’s a brand new week, so it’s time to flex those trading muscles again. We’re helping you out by hosting the Monday Trading event, and giving out 4,500 USDT in the process! Simply join and trade contracts on Phemex over the next week, and those who trade big will win hefty prizes based on how their trading volume compares to others. Furthermore, two lucky traders will win 500 USDT each through lucky draw. It’s super simple – just trade contracts and you might find yourself a whole lot richer by the end of the week!
How It Works
- Register for a Phemex account if you don’t have one already
- Fill out this google form and follow our official Twitter
- Trade contracts on Phemex (any contract trading pair) during the campaign period, and if you trade high volume or just get lucky, you’ll win from $4500 prize pool!
In order to be eligible for the rewards, make sure you join and contract trade during the campaign period
- Campaign period: 0:00 UTC on 26 September to 24:00 UTC on 3 October, 2022
- Prize Calculation: October 7 to October 14, 2022
- Prize Distribution: October 15 to October 22, 2022
Prize Pool – 4500 USDT
3500 USDT (Trading Volume)
- All eligible participants will be ranked by their contract trading volume during the event period. The top 50 ranked users will win prizes as follows:
- Rank 1 – 5: 200 USDT each
- Rank 6-10: 100 USDT each
- Rank 11-50: 50 USDT each
1000 USDT (Lucky Draw)
- All eligible participants who reach contract trading volume of at least $1500 during campaign period will be entered into a lucky draw, in which 2 lucky winners will take home 500 USDT each!
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for this event, you must complete the google form and trade contracts on Phemex during campaign period
- After the campaign period ends, we will update the Reward Recipient List here
- Users are only eligible to participate with a single account. If we detect multiple accounts with the same IP addresses or UIDs, all offending accounts will be disqualified.
- This promotion is available for only users who trade within the campaign period.
- The following actions will result in immediate disqualification: batch account registration, profits from market manipulation, self-dealing or wash trades.
- Only main-accounts are allowed in this competition, sub-accounts will not be counted.
- Phemex reserves the right to make any final and binding amendments to these rules.