It’s time to get crazy! This Monday, we are bringing you trading mania–where up to $10,000 USDT can be yours. Trade now and get your rightful piece of the prize pool pie…. What are you waiting for? Hurry and seize your rewards now!
How It Works
- Register for a Phemex account if you don’t already have one
- Provide your Phemex UID via this Google Form
- During the campaign period, users must trade more than $500 in contract trading in order to be eligible for the $10,000 USDT shared prize pool.
To be eligible for the rewards, make sure you have filled in your UID in the Google Form above.
- Campaign period: 0:00 UTC on 19 September to 24:00 UTC on 26 September, 2022
- Prize Calculation: September 27 to October 7, 2022
- Prize Distribution: October 8 to October 15, 2022
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for this event you must complete required actions from announcement page
- Users are only eligible to participate with a single account. If we detect multiple accounts with the same IP addresses or UIDs, all offending accounts will be disqualified.
- After the campaign period ends, we will update the Reward Recipient List here
- This promotion is available for only users who trade within the campaign period.
- To receive rewards, users must ensure they have provided an accurate Phemex UID that is identical to their email. Users must also respond to the winners announcement email within 14 days in order to claim their reward.
- The following actions will result in immediate disqualification: batch account registration, profits from market manipulation, self-dealing or wash trades.
- Only main-accounts are allowed in this competition, sub-accounts will not be counted.
- Users in the following regions/countries India, Venezuela, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Philippines and Vietnam are eligible to participate or receive bonuses from the event only if they meet a requirement of $100 USD worth of trade on Phemex during the campaign period.
- Phemex reserves the right to make any final and binding amendments to these rules.