Buy Crypto
Web3 new
Announcements > Activities > Invite friends to earn up to 1,000 USDT + 5,100 Phemex Tokens >

Invite friends to earn up to 1,000 USDT + 5,100 Phemex Tokens

Author: silvia.zhang Date: 2023-07-24 02:20:30

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Telegram
  • Discord
  • Youtube

Dear Users,

We’re extremely excited to bring you guys this new referral event with updated rewards. Starting today, you and your friends will be able to enjoy even more generous referral rewards. For each new friend you invite, you can earn up to 1000 USDT + 5,100 Phemex Tokens(xPT), while your friend will not only share 100 Million xPT pre-mining pool but also an additional referral reward of up to 500 USDT + 2,550 Phemex Tokens(xPT).

Task & Reward

  • Task 1 – Get your friend to mint Phemex Soul Pass(PSP) and you will both earn a 500 USDT contract voucher. If you become a PSP holder after completing at least one successful invitation, you can get another 500 USDT contract voucher.
  • Task 2 – Get your friend to trade for pre-mining and you can win up to 5,100 xPT per invitee while they can win up to 2,550 xPT each. There is no limit to your number of invites, so you can win big with multiple successful referrals!
StagexPT pre-mined by one inviteexPT reward for inviterxPT reward for that invitee
Stage 16021
Stage 260105
Stage 3602010
Stage 4603015
Stage 5604020

How to Join


  • Event Period: during all 5 stages of xPT Pre-mining.
  • Reward Distribution Time: within 7 working days after the end of each stage of pre-mining.
  • xPT Unlock Time: starting from Q3 in 2023, 25% of converted PT will be unlocked and distributed at TGE. The remaining 75% will be distributed every 7 days (25% each time) over the following three weeks.

Terms & Conditions

  1. The total prize pool for the five rounds of this event is 1,000,000 xPT, and the rewards will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis;
  2. API and institutional user trading volumes are excluded from reward calculation;
  3. The trading volume of those who have joined the Phemex Collaborator Program is excluded from reward calculation;
  4. The inviter who was already a PSP holder before Stage 2 can no longer get an additional 500 USDT contract voucher for his own mint PSP. The 500 USDT contract voucher reward of the inviter’s own mint PSP can only be obtained once;
  5. The inviter’s xPT reward for each stage is calculated separately based on the xPT obtained by their invitees. If the xPT obtained by your invitee through pre-mining reaches a certain amount, you will receive the corresponding xPT referral reward. When your invitee reaches the highest xPT threshold, you will win the highest xPT referral reward for that stage. Invitees can also get corresponding rewards;
  6. The number of xPT accumulated by invitees for Task 2 only counts those obtained through pre-mining (effective contract trading). It does not include the 100 xPT received by minting PSP in Stage 1, nor any xPT obtains by participating in other events on the platform. The current amount of xPT accumulated can be viewed on the Dashboard;
  7. The invitee is recommended to register and become a PSP holder after July 14, 2023. Regardless of during which pre-mining stage the invitee joins, as long as they accumulate a certain threshold of xPT rewards during that stage, it will correspond to referral rewards;
  8. The xPT obtained by the invitee in each stage is calculated separately and will not be accumulated to the next stage;
  9. Once you qualify for the Referral reward, the contract voucher will be issued to the Privileges Center within 14 days and will be valid for 30 days from the date of issuance. The xPT reward will be issued to your wallet within 7 working days after the end of each stage of pre-mining. All reward distribution records can be found in the Reward Center;
  10. The xPT rewards obtained in this event will be exchanged for PT on the chain at a ratio of 1:1 in Q3 2023, and will be distributed in 4 installments. For more information, please refer to Whitepaper;
  11. Users may only participate using one account. If we detect multiple accounts with the same IP address or UID, all related accounts will be disqualified;
  12. The following actions will result in immediate disqualification: batch account registration, profits from market manipulation, self-dealing or wash trades;
  13. Phemex reserves the right to make any final and binding amendments to these rules.

For any inquiries contact us at
Follow our official Twitter | Join our community on Telegram
Trade crypto on the go: Download for iOS | Download for Android
Phemex | Break Through, Break Free
Subscribe Phemex

Get The Latest News And Updates From Phemex!

Get The Latest News & Updates!


Calling New Moderators & Earn Rewards Coming On-chain Soon