Do you consider yourself to have a good sense of how prices will move in the future? Then you can’t miss our new ETH Predictor event. We are excited to introduce this fun and prediction-oriented campaign in which you’ll get the chance to win massive rewards by making price predictions. Find out more below.
How It Works
This is a game of chance, which means if Lady Luck smiles on any one of you; the prize is yours! If one user predicts the EXACT price of the ETH, they win a $150 trading bonus. However, if no one predicts the exact price, the 3 closest predictions will win a $50 trading bonus each.
Follow the steps below to participate:
1. To be eligible, participant needs to have an open contract trade in any pairs.
2. Price prediction should be sent in the English Telegram group at https://t.me/Phemex_EN or in the Futures Trading Group at https://t.me/PhemexFutures_en.
- Example: “My #ETHPricePrediction0824 is $2,369” (Hashtag should be included or else your entry will not be valid.)
3. Submit your info in the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScIcr4Rvi0AdYBsA9wcxU4NiQmheXsmKbB_F5uV-Zw_J7gSKg/viewform
Campaign Period: 11 August 2022, 00:00 UTC – 23 August 2022, 11:59:59PM UTC
Make sure to submit before the due date as no further submissions will be entertained.
Winners will be announced within 24 hours after the contest.
Terms and Conditions
- Each participant has a maximum of 3 entries.
- To qualify for this event you must complete required actions from the event page
- Users are only eligible to participate with a single account. If we detect multiple accounts with the same IP addresses or UIDs, all offending accounts will be disqualified.
- This promotion is available for only users that traded within the period of the campaign.
- To receive rewards, users must ensure they have provided an accurate Phemex UID that is identical to their email. Users must also respond to the winners announcement email within 14 days in order to claim their reward.
- The following actions will result in immediate disqualification: batch account registration, profits from market manipulation, self-dealing or wash trades.
- Only main-accounts are allowed in this competition, sub-accounts will not be counted.