The crypto markets are a bit volatile these days, but Phemex wants to give you a chance to profit off it! We’re hosting a fun event for you to guess what ETH price will be one week into the future, and if you guess right and trade ETHUSD contracts, you’ll win some nice airdrops. Check out the details below.
How does it work?
Make a prediction about what ETH price will be on June 22nd and fill it in here. If the actual ETH price between 23:00 to 23:59 UTC on June 22, 2022 ever matches your price guess, and you also trade ETHUSD contracts for at least $20,000 during the event period, then you are eligible to share a 20,000 USDT airdrop prize! Besides, we also prepare extra bonuses, see the Rewards part for details!
- This campaign is limited to 2000 users. When the form is closed, it means that no more users can participate, so hurry and join now!
- Make your prediction here;
- Trade ETHUSD for at least $20,000 (both USD margin and ETH margin count) during event period;
- Guess right and receive your rewards!
These are not mutually exclusive, so a single user can receive all!
- Prize Pool – Share a $20,000 prize pool by guessing right and fulfilling trading requirements;
- Social media lucky draw bonus – Retweet and tag #PhemexETHPricePicker on Twitter and we’ll randomly select 100 participants to receive a $25 bonus each;
- Big Trader Bonus – Additional bonuses will be given to users who achieve high trading volumes, refer to the below:
Campaign period: June 15 to June 21, 2022
Rewards distribution: From June 23, 2022
Terms & conditions
- These rewards are not available to users in the following regions/countries: India, Venezuela, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Philippines, and Pakistan.
- Users must fill out this form and trade at least $20,000 worth of ETHUSD contracts to qualify for airdrop and bonuses;
- Each user can only fill out the form once. If we detect multiple accounts with the same IP addresses or UIDs, all offending accounts will be disqualified.
- Extra bonus will be distributed as ETH or USD Trading Bonuses into your trading account. Although you cannot withdraw a trading bonus, you can use it to trade contracts just like your regular funds. Any profits (Realized PNL) that you then generate from trading can be withdrawn. Please refer to our Bonus Terms and Conditions for more details.
- The following actions will result in immediate disqualification: batch account registration, profits from market manipulation, self-dealing, or wash trades.
- Phemex reserves the right to make any final and binding amendments to these rules.