Everyone’s favorite KOL Donkkul is here, and there’s a special event happening with us! From staying updated on new happenings in the financial and metaverse with Phemex and with Donkkul, you can now win from a prize pool worth $2,500 USDT! Read on to find out more about this limited time event.
How It Works
- Register for a Phemex account.
- Users must submit their UID and Telegram ID through Google Forms. Note that if the user cannot be found in the Telegram community, they will be excluded from receiving the event prize.
- Users must qualify their minimum trading volume as per below in order to receive prizes.
|Min. Trading Volume (Oct)
Note: If you have deposited more than $20,000 in the September event, please contact the manager in the Telegram community to receive extra benefits.
Event Period: 1st October to 31st October 2022, 23:59 UTC+9
Prize Payout: 1st November to 14th November 2022
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for this event you must complete required actions from announcement page
- Users are only eligible to participate with a single account. If we detect multiple accounts with the same IP addresses or UIDs, all offending accounts will be disqualified.
- This promotion is available for only users who trade within the campaign period and are in the regional state.
- To receive rewards, users must ensure they have provided an accurate Phemex UID that is identical to their email. Users must also respond to the winners announcement email within 14 days in order to claim their reward.
- The following actions will result in immediate disqualification: batch account registration, profits from market manipulation, self-dealing or wash trades.
- Only main-accounts are allowed in this competition, sub-accounts will not be counted.
- The registration method for this event is done through a one-way communication basis. Phemex will contact the specific KOLs, and specific KOLs will then contact users. Therefore, users and KOLs do not need to actively contact Phemex to participate.
- Phemex reserves the right to make any final and binding amendments to these rules.