As you may already know, our DogeCoin Campaign has received an incredible level of engagement.
What started as a 1,000,000 DOGE giveaway to the first 5000 new Phemex users between March 1st – 15th soon exploded beyond our expectations.
By March 8th, we had already seen more than 46,000 new users. At this point, we closed the campaign and raised the maximum giveaway sum to 4,000,000 DOGE.
The distribution of DOGE was fully finalized on March 17th, at 12AM UTC.
It has come to our attention that many users still believe they have not received their prize. To address these concerns, we wish to offer a full breakdown of the campaign selection and distribution rules.
- As stated in our original announcement, participants were led to our special campaign action page to complete three tasks (register on Phemex, follow our Twitter, and RT our DOGE Tweet ).
- Anyone that did not complete all three tasks successfully was not eligible to participate.
- Task 1 (Registering on Phemex) had to be completed through the unique link offered on the campaign page.
- Those who registered by visiting our website through any other means such as manual typing, search engine, or any other affiliate link were not eligible to participate.
- Of the 46,000+ new users we had by the end of the campaign, only 27,032 registered using the appropriate link.
- As stated in our original rules, “Each user is only eligible to redeem this promotion once.” To enforce this rule, we scanned and filtered the remaining participants with the following criteria:
- Accounts with the same IP addresses were removed
- Accounts with the same GUID were removed
- Those who we determined to have created multiple accounts and violated our rules did not receive any DOGE
- Ultimately, we compensated a total of 20,080 new registered accounts that fully qualified for this promotion.
If you believe you followed all of the steps correctly and did not violate any of our rules, please fill out this form. Our Customer Service team will review your case and contact you with any additional steps to follow.
This form will be fully closed and no longer available on March 19th, 10 AM UTC.
We have also received reports that some users are experiencing certain DOGE trading and withdrawal issues.
- The minimum DOGE/USDT Spot order must have a value of $10. Although we compensated our new users with $10 worth of DOGE, fluctuating prices may mean that your current DOGE amount may no longer be worth $10. To counter this, we recommend setting a Limit Order at a price that equates your total DOGE holdings to a value of $10 while you wait for prices to rise.
- Some users may experience withdrawal delays that can last up to a couple of hours. The end of the distribution period was followed by a significant increase of thousands of withdrawal requests. Given our strict and rigorous withdrawal safety procedures, all requests undergo manual reviews. As such, we ask for some patience but can assure you that all requests will be processed as soon as possible.
If you are experiencing any other issues, have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer support team through the live chat function at the lower right corner of our homepage. Alternatively, you can also email them at email@example.com.
We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Thank you for your incredible participation in this campaign, and stay tuned for more to come.