Author: Alan W. Date: June 21, 2022
Dear Phemex users,
We are on a roll and would like to bring you something new to show you our appreciation! This special event is for both new and existing users. There is a big prize pools to win from! Read on to find out more below.
Follow the steps below to participate:
- Visit Phemex and register on our platform (if you don’t have Phemex account).
- Make sure to give us your UID via Google Form
- Deposit at least 100 USDT and incur trading volume of at least $100 on our spot market during event period!
Prize Pool – 10,000 USDT
- Users who deposit more than 100 USDT during the campaign period and have more than 100 USDT in Spot Trading volume are eligible to share in this prize pool.
- Campaign period: 21 June – 28 June 2022
- Winner announcement period: 12 July to 19 July 2022
- Distribution period: 19 July to 26 July 2022
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is only available for users who deposited within the period of the campaign.
- To qualify for this event you must complete required actions from the announcement page.
- Users are only eligible to participate with a single account. If we detect multiple accounts with the same IP addresses or UIDs, all offending accounts will be disqualified.
- To receive rewards, users must ensure they have provided an accurate Phemex UID that is identical to their email. Users must also respond to the winners announcement email within 14 days in order to claim their reward.
- The following actions will result in immediate disqualification: batch account registration, profits from market manipulation, self-dealing or wash trades.
- Only main-accounts are allowed in this competition, sub-accounts will not be counted.
- Users in the following regions/countries India, Venezuela, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Philippines and Vietnam are eligible to participate or receive bonuses from the event only if they meet a requirement of $100 USD worth of trade on Phemex during the campaign period.
- Phemex reserves the right to make any final and binding amendments to these rules.