Phemex users, did you know we recently launched a new BTCUSD contract that is USD-margined? Now we’re hosting a trading contest where you can lay claim to a $20,000 pool by trading this linear BTCUSD contract! Rank in the top 10 by trading volume to win big.
There are three stages total. You can find the timeline below.
- Registration Stage: Oct. 26 at 8:00 UTC – Oct. 28 at 8:00 UTC
- Competition Stage: Oct. 28 at 8:00 UTC – Nov. 7 at 8:00 UTC
- Prize Distribution Stage: From Nov. 15 onwards
Prize Structure – Up to $20,000 Prize Pool
The prizes are rewarded based on your BTCUSD linear contract trading volume during the competition stage. If you rank in the top 10 by trading volume, you will win big! See the prize breakdown below.
|3000 USD||1500 USD||800 USD||500 USD||200 USD|
|5000 USD||3000 USD||1500 USD||800 USD||300 USD|
|8000 USD||5000 USD||2000 USD||1000 USD||500 USD|
Terms and Conditions
- This is a linear BTCUSD perpetual contract trading competition only. All calculations will be based on your BTCUSD USD-margined trading volume. Trading the inverse BTCUSD contract (BTC-margined) does not count toward this competition.
- Prizes will be distributed in BTC after roughly 7 days of the competition ending
- The following actions will result in immediate disqualification
- Batch account registrations
- Profits from market manipulation
- Using API for the competition
- Only Main accounts are allowed in the competition, sub-accounts will not be counted.
- The final amount of BTC will be subject to the OTC settlement exchange rate on that day. Phemex retains the final right to adjust converted prices.
- Phemex reserves the right to make any final and binding amendments to these rules.