7 New Spot Listings - HT, JST, XEN, UTK, NCT, ETHA, FLUX
Author: Alan W. Date: October 14, 2022
Phemex will be listing 7 new spot trading pairs at 12:00 UTC on Oct. 14, 2022.
- HT/USDT – The native token of the cryptocurrency exchange Huobi Global. It is a decentralized digital asset based on the Ethereum blockchain and is ERC-20 compliant.
- JST/USDT – JUST is a popular new decentralized finance ecosystem built for the TRON blockchain. It is an entire suite of products that are mostly centered around a decentralized stablecoin lending platform known as JustStable.
- XEN/USDT – XEN is an ERC-20 token taking a novel approach with no preminting and fixed supply. Holders can continue to mint the token perpetually; however, the minting difficulty is expected to rise as more people join the network.
- UTK/USDT – Utrust aims to create a more reliable payments platform by combining the best features of blockchain and traditional fiat systems.
- NCT/USDT – PolySwarm is a crowdsourced threat intelligence marketplace that provides a more effective way to detect, analyze and respond to the latest threats
- ETHA/USDT – ETHA Lend is a composable DeFi yield optimizer built on Ethereum and Polkadot.
- FLUX/USDT – Flux is the cryptocurrency that powers the Flux ecosystem. It has a number of uses including purchasing resources, collateralizing nodes and fuelling transactions on FluxOS
For any inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade crypto on the go: Download for iOS | Download for Android
Phemex | Break Through, Break Free