12 New Spot Listings - SAND, ALICE, ENS, ANKR, NU, GTC, OCEAN, MASK, USDC, YGG, AGLD, SLP
Author: Alan W. Date: January 19, 2022
As of today, Phemex has added twelve popular new ERC20 assets for spot trading!
- SAND – The main utility token of the Sandbox Metaverse game, in which players can monetize their own gaming experience
- ALICE – Native token of MyNeighborAlice, a blockchain-empowered multiplayer builder game
- ENS – Ethereum Name Service, which allows anyone to create their own domain name on the Ethereum network
- ANKR – An ERC20 token that powers Ankr, a web 3.0 infrastructure and cross-chain DeFi platform
- NU – Native token of NuCypher, a decentralized encryption, access control, and key management system
- GTC – The governance token of Gitcoin, a community that supports new infrastructure for web 3.0
- OCEAN – Ocean protocol allows users to monetize their data through the use of ERC20 based datatokens
- MASK – Mask network bridges the internet with a decentralized network by allowing users to send encrypted messages over Twitter and Facebook
- USDC – ERC20 based stablecoin issued by Circle
- YGG – Yield Guild Games is a play-to-earn gaming guild that aims to bring players into blockchain gaming
- AGLD – Adventure Gold, the native ERC20 token of LOOT NFT project
- SLP – Smooth Love Potion, native tokens earned by playing Axie Infinity and can be used to breed new Axies
We hope you enjoy our expanded offering!
Phemex users can now spot trade the following pairs: SAND/USDT, ALICE/USDT, ENS/USDT, ANKR/USDT, NU/USDT, GTC/USDT, OCEAN/USDT, MASK/USDT, USDC/USDT, YGG/USDT, AGLD/USDT, SLP/USDT.