Before you can fund a sub-account, please read “How do I create Sub-Accounts? (APP)“.
To fund your sub-accounts, perform the following steps:
1. Open the Phemex App and log in to your account.
2. Tap the Account Icon on the top left of the screen.
3. In your own Profile, scroll down to General and then tap the Sub-accounts option.
4. You will be able to view your Main Account and your Sub-Accounts. To create a Sub-Account, tap the + button at the top right corner.
5. You will receive this pop up when you have successfully created a Sub-Account.
6. Once you have created a Sub-Account, you may transfer funds into that account.
7. Tap the Transfer button for the specific sub-account you wish to fund. Tap the From option to select whether you’re transferring Spot or Contract assets. Tap the BTC option to display a list of all available cryptos and their associated balances. Select your target crypto to transfer. Enter your desired amount into the Transfer Amount field. Tap the Confirm button.
8. Congratulations! You have successfully transferred funds into your sub-account. The balance of your transferred funds will now show up within your sub-account’s module.