Before you can fund a sub-account, please read “How do I create Sub-Accounts? (APP)“.
To fund your sub-accounts, perform the following steps:
- Open the Phemex App and log in to your account.
- Tap the Account Icon on the top left of the screen.
- Tap the Sub-accounts option.
- Tap the Transfer button for the specific sub-account you wish to fund.
- Tap the From option to select whether you’re transferring Spot or Contract assets.
- Tap the BTC option to display a list of all available cryptos and their associated balances.
- Select your target crypto to transfer.
- Enter your desired amount into the Transfer Amount field.
- Tap the Confirm button.
- The balance of your transferred funds will now show up within your sub-account’s module.