The Phemex APP offers you both a BTC and USD Contract Trading Account. The BTC account allows you to trade our BTC-margined BTCUSD inverse contract. The USD account allows you trade all of our USD-margined linear contracts. To fund either account, perform the following steps:
- Open the Phemex App and log in to your account.
- Tap the Assets Icon on right side of the bottom navigation bar and then tap the Transfer button at the top of the page.
- Tap Flip Icon to make sure you are transferring From Spot Wallet To Contract trade accounts.
- Select whether you’re transferring BTC or USD.
NOTE: If you do not have USD, please read the “How do I use the Crypto Converter? (APP)“
- Enter the amount of BTC or USD you wish to transfer. Your available balance will be displayed on-screen. To transfer all of it tap All.
- Tap the Confirm button.
- Tap the Trade Now button to enter the contract trading page or tap Done to return to the assets page.
With your accounts funded, you’re ready to trade. To learn more about placing your first order, please read “How do I place a Perpetual Contract Order? (APP)“.