To add margin to any perpetual contract positions you hold, perform the following steps:
- Log in to Phemex.com and click the Contract Trading button.
- From your Open Positions tab, click the target symbol you wish to work with.
- In the Leverage Module on the left side of the page, make sure you do not have Cross Margin set by moving the slider away from Cross to any of the Isolated Margin multipliers.
- Click the number under the Margin column for your open position and check whether you wish to Add or Remove margin.
- Enter the amount you wish to add or remove.
- Click Confirm.
For any inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow our official Twitter account to stay updated on the latest news.
Join our community on Telegram to interact with us and other Phemex traders.
Phemex, Trade Simple