To enable Google Two Factor Authentication (2FA), perform the following steps:
- Download and install the Google Authenticator App from the Google Play Store (Android) or the App Store (Apple).
- Log in to Phemex.com and hover over your Account name on the top right corner of the page.
- Click on Account & Security.
- Click the Bind button under the Security Settings sections to display a Google Key and QR code.
- Open your Google Authenticator app and click the + icon to scan the QR code on the screen. Alternatively, you can also manually enter the Google Authenticator Key.
- Before you move on, make sure you save this Google Authenticator Key as it can be used to re-bind your account if you lose access to your app.
- Enter the Google Authenticator Code that now shows up in your app into the field within your browser and click Confirm.
- Check your email for a verification code sent by Phemex. Once you enter this code into your browser, the process will be completed.
For any inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow our official Twitter account to stay updated on the latest news.
Join our community on Telegram to interact with us and other Phemex traders.
Phemex, Trade Simple