Phemex Trial Funds are a type of user reward that can be attained through events, campaigns, and promotions. Unlike Trading Bonuses, Trial Funds are exclusively used with our Earn Crypto Investment Accounts.
To learn more about Trading Bonuses instead, please read What is a Trading Bonus and How is it used?
Trial Funds come in two forms: USDT Trial Funds (used with our USDT Investment Accounts) and BTC Trial Funds (used with our BTC Investment Accounts).
Are Trial Funds the Same as Receiving Cryptocurrencies or Money?
No, because trial funds are complimentary funds sent to either your BTC or USDT Investment Accounts. Trial funds cannot be moved outside their respective accounts or used for any other purpose than to accrue additional interest within these accounts. All trial funds automatically expire and disappear after a predesignated time:
- Flexible Account Trial Funds expire after 1 day.
- Fixed Account Trial Funds expire after 7 days.
Although you cannot withdraw or move your Trial Funds, and these expire after some time, the additional interest earnings you generate from these funds are entirely yours to keep.
How Exactly are Trial Funds Used?
Phemex often offers events or activities in which you can receive Trial Funds.
For example, one activity might require you to deposit $1,000 USDT into your USDT 14-day (Fixed) Investment Account. As a reward, we may match 100% of your deposit with Trial Funds that are automatically deposited into your account on a set date.
In this scenario, the total USDT value of your 14-day Investment Account would be $2,000 ($1,000 of your real funds and $1,000 in temporary Trial Funds). While the Trial Funds are active during the 14 days, you enjoy an estimated APY of 8.5% on double the value of your original investment.
Once the Trial Funds expire, the value of your Investment account would automatically revert back to your original principal of $1,000 + the interest earned during the 14 days. At this point, your additional earnings are yours to keep. You can withdraw or continue subscribing to the 14-day Investment Account to enjoy compounding interest.
NOTE: The example mentioned above is for illustrative purposes only. Phemex’s actual events can vary in terms of participation requirements, rewards in Trial Funds, and even regional restrictions.
Trial Funds – Key Points and Additional Restrictions
- Trial funds cannot be moved, withdrawn, or used for any other purpose outside its intended Investment Account.
- Trial Funds will always expire after a set amount of time.
- Trial Funds are not limited for the flexible & 7 day-fixed period.
- Interest earnings from trial funds will be sent to your investment account after 3 days, while interest earned from your regular funds will be sent after 1 day.
- You are not allowed to register with multiple email addresses to receive multiple Trial Fund rewards. Your account will be banned if any cheating is detected by our system.
- If your account is banned due to a multiple-account violation, please contact online customer support or email email@example.com.
- Phemex reserves the right to modify the terms of this program at any time.