Phemex TR is a convenient trading platform with conversion services with no extra fees! Now, users can directly deposit funds into your Phemex TR wallet. Users can use Phemex TR on both the official website and official app.
How To Withdraw with Phemex TR (Web)
1. Register for an account on Phemex TR at https://phemex.com.tr/en. Fill in your Email and Password in the blank spaces, along with an Invitation Code (if you have one). Once all your details have been entered, click Create Account.
If you already have an account, click on the “Log In” button at the bottom of the box instead.
2. Once you have entered your account, navigate to the left side of the page and click on Transfer. Next, click on Connect to Phemex.com to connect your Phemex Global account to your Phemex TR account. Make sure to read all the details at the right side of the page. Once you have connected it, you will be able to transfer your funds.
3. Once you have connected your account, the option to transfer to Phemex Global will appear. Make sure to read all the details before transferring your funds. Pay attention to the section that reads You are about to transfer to the following account on Phemex TR. Check the email at the end of that sentence, to ensure that it is your account. Take note of the Connection Successful before making your transfer as well. Make sure that the Coin selected is correct, as well as your Phemex Spot Wallet in the From section and your Crypto Wallet in the To section. Enter the amount you want to transfer, which will automatically be reflected in the Available Balance below. Finally, you may click Confirm.
4. After transferring your funds, you may withdraw them. Click on Withdraw on the left side of the page (Fiat will be automatically selected, take note to change to Crypto if desired) and read all of the details on the page. After reading everything, check the details of your bank transfer. Ensure that the Name, IBAN, and Amount are all accurate before proceeding. Once everything is correct, you can click Withdraw.
And that’s it! Congratulations on withdrawing with Phemex TR.
How To Withdraw with Phemex TR (APP)
1.Register for an account on Phemex TR on the Phemex TR App. Fill in your Email and Password in the blank spaces, along with an Invitation Code (if you have one). Once all your details have been entered, press on the blue arrow on the right corner of the screen.
If you already have an account, click on the “Log In” button at the top of the box instead.
- Once you have entered your account, you will be taken to the Transfer page. To transfer your funds, tap on Transfer. The option to transfer your funds to Phemex.com will appear. Make sure to read the important information carefully, as it will state the information of your transfer. Ensure that the transfer is being initiated from your Phemex TR Wallet. In the From section, your Phemex TR Wallet should be selected. In the To section, enter the details of your Phemex Spot Wallet. Next, select the type of Coin you want to transfer from the list (BTC will be selected by default, remember to select TRY), then proceed to Enter the amount you want to transfer in the Amount section. Your available balance will be automatically reflected once you have entered an amount. After double checking to ensure that all details are correct, you can click on the Confirm button below.
- You will receive a pop up that will ask you to connect your Phemex TR account with your Phemex Global account. Tap on the blue button that says Connect your Phemex account.
And you are done! Congratulations on withdrawing on the Phemex TR App!