Phemex offers P2P (peer-to-peer) services, where users can buy crypto with local fiat or sell crypto for local fiat. Please note that different countries may have different purchasing options subject to each fiat partner. To learn more about P2P services, check out What Is Peer 2 Peer Trading?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to add payment methods to use the Phemex P2P for both Web & App.
Phemex P2P Web
- Register or make sure you are logged into your Phemex account.
2. On the right hand corner of the website, click on the circular icon to go to your Account.
3. On your web profile, scroll down and on your left, click on “Payment” to manage fiat payment information for P2P. Then on the right corner of the table, click “Add payment method”.
4. Choose a preferred payment method from all the available payment options. Then click on “Confirm”.
5. Under Add Now, users must fill up the blanks with their accurate information. Then, click Confirm.
And you’re all set! Now you can proceed with your trades on the Phemex P2P Marketplace on Phemex Web.
Phemex P2P App
- Open the Phemex App and log in to your account.
- *Completion of KYC and binding 2FA is mandatory for P2P transactions.
- Tap on the P2P icon in the right corner of the middle portion of the app.
- Upon selecting the P2P icon, you will need to avert your attention to the upper right corner of the screen labelled “Payment Method” and “…”.
- After tapping on that, you can now choose a preferred payment method from all the available payment options below.
- After selecting your preferred method, tap to enter your detailed payment information.
And you’re all set! Now you can proceed with your trades on the Phemex P2P Marketplace in the Phemex App.