The Phemex Know Your Customer (KYC) process is a safe and straightforward way of verifying your identity on our platform. Identity verification will provide users with increased security and access to additional features and benefits. To learn more about KYC on Phemex, please read “What is KYC on Phemex? (Identity Verification)”
To verify your identity on Phemex, perform the following steps:
- Open the Phemex App and log in to your account.
- Tap the Account Icon on the top left of the screen.
- Tap the KYC verification option.
- Tap the Verify option.
- Tap Start when ready to continue with the steps indicated on screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select the issuing country of your ID and then tap on the correct ID type.
- The app will access your phone’s camera. Center and angle your document correctly ensuring that all details are legible.
- Once a valid photo of the document is captured, tap the Confirm button.
- The next action involves face verification. Once you’re ready, tap start.
- Aling your face within the oval shaped space. The app will automatically scan and upload your image.
- While the application is processing, you will see a “Verifying” tag next to your ID & Face Verification option.
- If the process is successful, the tag will change to “Verified”.