To reset your password, perform the following steps:
- Open the Phemex App
- If you cannot log into your account, then click Reset Password
- Enter your email address to receive verification code
- Enter verification code then proceed to set new password
- Log in to your account.
- Tap the Account Icon on the top left of the screen.
- Tap the Security Settings option.
- Tap the Change option next to Password.
- Enter your old password, new password, and confirmation of your new password.
- Tap the Confirm button.
- If you have 2FA enabled, enter your Google Authentication code. Otherwise, enter the email verification code.
NOTE: Withdrawals will be disabled for 24 hours after a Password Reset.
For any inquiries contact us at email@example.com
Trade crypto on the go: Download for iOS | Download for Android
Phemex | Break Through, Break Free