To initiate a withdrawal for the first time, perform the following steps:
- Open the Phemex App and log in to your account.
- Tap the Assets Icon on right side of the bottom navigation bar and then tap the Withdraw button at the top of the page.
NOTE: To initiate withdrawals, you must have Google Verification enabled first.
- Select the coin or token you wish to withdraw.
- Tap the Choose a withdrawal address option.
- Tap the Add withdrawal address button.
- Enter any desired notes into the Address Notes text field.
- Enter the target withdrawal address into the Withdrawal Address text field. If you have a QR code, you can also scan it by tapping the Scan Icon within this field.
- Enter you Google Verification code.
- Tap the Confirm button.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw. Alternatively, you can also tap the ALL option to automatically enter all of your available balance.
- Tap the Withdraw button.
- You will receive a confirmation email to finalize your withdrawal.
- The withdrawal normally completes within one hour. If your transaction is still not completed within the indicated timeframe, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.
- Withdrawal delay might be caused by the following possibilities: Security risk detection; Network confirmation; Network congestion; Node upgrade. For better clarification, please reach out to our customer support team.
- Withdrawal function would be disabled for 24 hours after a password or 2FA have been reset.