To initiate a withdrawal for the first time, perform the following steps:
- Log in to Phemex.com and click Assets on the top right corner of the page.
- Click Withdraw on the left-side menu.
- Click the Address Management link on the top right side of the page.
- Click the Add Withdrawal Address button.
- From the drop-down menu, select your desired symbol/coin.
- Enter your desired wallet address and name, then click Confirm.
- Enter your Google Authenticator code. If you do not yet have Google Two-Factor Authentication enabled, please view How do I enable Google Two-Factor Authentication?
- Check your inbox and copy and enter the verification code into the new window.
- Click the Back button on the top left side of the page.
- Click on the Choose A Withdrawal Address field and select your newly added address. Then enter your desired amount.
- Click the Withdrawal button.
Enter your Google Authenticator code once again.
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email sent by Phemex. Once you click on the confirmation link, your withdrawal will be fully confirmed.
Learn how to make a Deposit HERE
- Phemex Premium Users can withdraw every hour.
- For standard users, Phemex will process withdrawals 3 times a day, at 08:00,16:00, and 24:00 (UTC) .
- The Withdrawal “cut-off” time will be 30 minutes before the scheduled withdrawal processing time. For example, all requests submitted before 15:30 will be processed at 16:00. If you cannot submit your requests within that time, the following withdrawal verification is at 24:00. Your withdrawal will be credited to your wallet within 1-2 hours. Due to the time needed for the manual process and pending transactions on the blockchain to carry out.
- If you just miss a withdrawal ‘cut- off ‘ time, it takes you about 9 hours to receive the BTC.