The act of ‘making a deposit’ refers to transferring funds/assets from another platform into your Phemex spot wallet.
Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to make a deposit on the Phemex Web.
1. First, register or please log in Phemex. After logging in, navigate to the right side of the page and click on Assests, followed by Deposit.
2. Select the coin and network that you would like to deposit. Please make sure you have also selected the same network on the platform where you are withdrawing funds for this deposit.
3. After selecting crypto coins, such as XRP, LUNC, EOS, etc…, make sure you also select the same network and tag/memo as well.
4. When pasting your Phemex address on the platform, note that there are 2 ways to perform it. One method would be to copy the Phemex address, then pasting it in the address field on the platform where you are withdrawing crypto from. The alternative method would be to importing the QR code and getting the address from it, then exporting it to the platform you are withdrawing your crypto from.
You can view how many networks are still confirming your deposit below the QR code.
i. Make sure to first choose a network that supports both the platform and Phemex.
ii. Ensure that the platform has your assets first and then users can proceed to deposit.
iii. If there is a tag/memo, please remember to paste to the tag/memo into the field on the platform you intend to withdraw crypto that requires it.
5. After confirming the withdrawal request, it takes time for the transaction to be confirmed. The confirmation time varies depending on the blockchain and its current network traffic. Once the transfer is processed, the funds will be credited to your Phemex spot wallet shortly.
You can check your deposit history by clicking on Assets, then navigating to Deposit, where users can view the data at the bottom of the web page.
Congratulations! You now know how to make a deposit on Phemex Web