The Phemex Know Your Customer (KYC) process is a safe and straightforward way of verifying your identity on our platform. To learn more about KYC on Phemex, please read “What is KYC on Phemex? (Identity Verification)”
Phemex offers 2 types of KYC; Basic and Advanced. In the event you accidentally made a mistake during the Basic KYC phase, you would still be able to make amendments during the Advanced KYC.
To edit your Basic KYC, follow these steps below:
- Log into your Phemex account.
2. On the right hand corner of the website, click on the circular icon to go to your Account.
3. Click on ID & Face Verification, then confirm your details.
4. Check the details of your Basic KYC information. If there are any mistakes, you can click on the Edit button to make the necessary changes. Please do ensure that the documents are resubmitted before clicking the Confirm button.
- *Note: If you do not resubmit your documents, the information will not change.
With that, your Basic KYC information should be accurate. If you are still facing problems with the KYC function, please contact our customer service team for assistance.