1. 78% of the final prize pool will be allocated to pay team awards.
2. Each captain of a winning team will receive 40% of their team's award. The Top 10 team members of each winning team will share 30% of their team's award equally. All other team members will share the remaining 30%. If a winning team has less than 20 members, the captain will receive 40% of the team's award while the other 60% will be divided equally among the rest of the team members. Accounts with transaction volumes below 500 USD during the competition period will not be eligible to receive any awards. Unallocated prizes will not be allocated to others
3. Calculation formula for Individual Return On Investment (ROI):
Individual PNL / (BTC Trading Account initial net balance + incoming transfers during the event + commission income during the event + bonuses received during the event)
4. Calculation formula for Team Return On investment (ROI):
Take the average ROI of the top ten team members.
8% of the total prize pool
5% of the total prize pool
2% of the total prize pool
7% of the total prize pool equally
1. 22% of the final total prize pool will be allocated to pay individual awards. First place will receive 8% of the total prize pool, second place will receive 5% of the total prize pool, third place will receive 2% of the total prize pool, and the Top 4-10 will share 7% of the total prize pool.
2. Calculation formula for Individual Profit and Loss (PNL):
BTC Trading account current net value (balance + unrealized PNL) - BTC trading account initial net value (balance + unrealized PNL) + outgoing transfers during the event - incoming transfers during the event - commission income during the event - bonuses received during the event
2021 Mar 10th（UTC）
2021 Mar 23th（UTC）
2021 Mar 24th（UTC）
2021 Apr 6th（UTC）
Prizes distribution stage
2021 Apr 13th（UTC）
This is a BTC/USD perpetual contract trading competition only. All calculations will be based on BTC Trading Account data.
Once member registration opens, Phemex users can sign up to join any team of their choice. A user's BTC Trading Account net value must be at least 0.005 BTC at the time of registration.
Once the competition begins, if a user's BTC Trading Account net value is below 0.005 BTC, the initial net value will still be calculated as 0.005 BTC.
Once you have successfully joined a team, you can no longer change teams.
Teams have no restrictions for maximum amount of members, but must have a minimum of 10 members. If a team has less than 10 members by the time the competition starts, the team will be disbanded and members will be randomly assigned to other teams that meet the requirements.
Awards will be distributed within 7 days after the competition ends.
The following actions will result in immediate disqualifications of both teams and individuals.
(1) Batch account registrations
(2) Profits from market manipulation
(3) Reverse transactions between team members to yield higher ROI's for a certain percentage of the team at the expense of the rest.
(4) No API users are allowed.
Sub-accounts cannot count as individual participants in this competition.
Phemex reserves the right to make any final and binding determinations on these rules.
All successfully registered participants are invited to follow Phemex's Twitter account. For the entire duration of the competition, Phemex will reward random followers with daily merch. Twitter