We are excited to be creating our very first NFT, but we need your help!
We will be auctioning this NFT as soon as it’s completed. All those who contribute to the creation of this artwork will have a shot at sharing a portion of the winning bid.
How can I participate in this event?
The first thing we need from you is your Phemex ETH deposit wallet QR code. All the QR codes will be combined to produce the final artwork. To participate simply complete the following steps:
- Upload your Phemex’s ETH deposit wallet QR code image to our Gleam campaign.
- Provide your Phemex UID.
- Provide your ETH deposit address.
- Follow Phemex on Twitter.
- Complete any additional steps for more entries .
How can I access my Phemex ETH deposit QR code (WEB)?
- Log in to your Phemex account
- Hover over the Assets drop-down menu on the upper right corner of the page
- Click the Deposit button
- From the drop-down menu under the “Deposit” heading, select ETH and click Continue in the middle of the page
- Click Show QR code, right click over the code, and click “Save image as…”
How can I access my Phemex ETH deposit QR code (Mobile App)?
- Log in to your Phemex App
- Click on the Account menu icon on the bottom left.
- Click the Deposit button
- From the drop-down menu under the “Deposit” heading, select ETH
- Click the Save to store the image within your phone
- Before submitting the QR code, please crop the margin of the image to remove the “ETH” text and icon. Only the QR code should remain
NOTE: Please make sure you have the latest version of the Phemex app. Older versions do not have the Save button. If that’s the case you will have to screen cap the entire page and crop out everything except for the QR code before you submit.
The final image you submit should look like this:
How will the event work?
Once you have successfully completed the first 4 steps of our Gleam campaign page, additional steps will appear. Some of these steps can be performed multiple times a day. The more steps you complete, the more entries you will receive.
At the end of the auction, a number of participants will be randomly selected to share the earnings of the winning bid. The number of people selected to win will depend on the number total participants that have contributed a QR code to this event.Of course, the more entries you have, the more likely you are to be selected.
Jack’s Minimum Bid
To guarantee a profitable outcome for all lucky participants, our CEO Jack Tao has generously offered to place an initial bid of up to $100,000. How much Jack ends up bidding will once again depend on the final number of participants. Of course, if the final bid exceeds Jack’s top bid, the payout to the winners will be higher.
Please reference the table below:
|Number of Participants||Jack’s Bid||Number of people to share winning bid|
Where will the NFT artwork be auctioned?
The auction will be take place on: https://opensea.io/
Make sure you visit the site and connect your wallet for a chance to place your own bid to own this unprecedented and unique piece of art.
To learn more about OpenSea please visit: https://opensea.io/faq
We will be collecting all QR codes between March 19th, 3PM UTC – April 2nd, 3PM UTC.
The NFT artwork will be completed by April 12nd and the auction will start the same day.
The auction will remain open for 1 week until April 19th.
Terms and conditions
- To qualify for this event, you must have completed all actions on the Gleam campaign before April 2nd.
- Funds will be sent as ETH to your Phemex account. These funds can then be used to trade or withdrawn.
- The ETH QR code and ETH wallet address you submit must be from a Phemex account. Submitting any other QR code or address will disqualify you from this event.
- Users are only eligible to participate with a single account. If we detect multiple accounts with the same IP addresses or GUIDs, all offending accounts will be immediately disqualified.