We have decided to make some changes to our Phemex Trivia competition, which if you did not already know, is a live-stream trivia contest on various hot topics in crypto. We have really enjoyed hosting this weekly trivia over the past few months, and we hope you have enjoyed participating as well.
Because we want to attract a larger audience and more crypto minds to our weekly competition, we are changing the prize structure. Until further notice, if there are more than 250 active players, the total USDT prize pool will be $10,000, but if the number of active players is between 100 and 250, the total USDT prize pool will be $5,000, and if there are less than 100 active players, the total prize pool will be $2,500. You can see the breakdown in the table below.
|Participants||USDT Prize Pool|
The prize pool distribution will award the largest portion of the prize pool to the top player, and then the prizes will decrease incrementally until it reaches the 10th place player. Players who come in 11th-20th place will each receive equal amounts, which will be less than the 10th player’s amount.
Also, each trivia will have additional Trading Bonus awards, the qualifications for which are subject to change and will be announced each week on social media. (For example: “Answer 8 or more questions correctly for a $15 trading bonus.”)
How do I Participate?
- Our trivia is hosted at trivia.phemex.com. On a side note, you can open the twitch stream if you want to chat, but the game is played at the URL stated above.
- To participate, follow the link, use an email to sign up, add your Phemex UID if you have one, and create a nickname.
- When the trivia begins, you’ll see questions appear one by one. You will have a limited amount of time to answer each question. Faster answers receive more points.
- If you’ve answered enough questions quickly and correctly to rank among the winners, you will receive an email from the Phemex team with further instructions on how to proceed.
- The prizes and distribution model are subject to change and will be announced on our official Twitter account before each event. See above text for current prize and distribution model.
- The date and time for the trivia event will be posted on our official Twitter account @Phemex_official.
Note: If your internet connection is slow, the video may be out of sync with the questions. In that case, please just ignore the video, then read and answer the questions as they pop up.
Terms & Conditions
- Points will be based on correct answers and speed (faster responses will get more points)
- The prizes and distribution model are subject to change and will be announced before each event.
- Prize Pool winners will be sent a notification to the email provided and will have 5 days to respond with their Phemex UID in order to receive a prize. If a reply is not received within 5 days, the prize is then forfeited and will be added to the next event’s prize pool.
- Announcements about the time of the next trivia event and the participation link will be posted on our official Twitter account @Phemex_official
- Trading bonus winners may receive an email to confirm their information or may receive the bonus directly with no email.
- “Active Players” refers to players who answer questions during the trivia time, and does not refer to all players who sign in to the trivia.
- Players are only eligible to participate with a single account. If we detect multiple accounts belonging to one player actively participating in the trivia, all offending accounts will be disqualified.
- Cheating behavior is not allowed, if Phemex detects any form of cheating, disqualification will be left to our discretion.